Friday, April 20, 2012

Another Finish + Online Show Alert

Hi Everyone!

Yes, I have another model stitch finish to show you. Lizzie*Kate's "Time for God" worked up pretty fast--only just started it last week (39 hours)!  It's done on 32 count linen (not sure what kind as it was sent to me) 2 over 2, with suggested WDW fibers. 


The next model stitch on the agenda (after I finish the twin's wall hangings tonight) is Benk Creek's "Thankful Quaker" .  This one is on 35 (!) ct so we'll see what happens. :) I figure if I can do 32 ct. then 35 won't be much different... right?  Will I end up cross-eyed?

Of other news, have you had a chance to check out The Needlework Show ?!?!  If you access the page, you'll want to click onto "General" under viewing in the top right corner and you can check out each designer who's participating, enter their giveaways, etc.!! My favorites are Barbara Ana Designs, Ship's Manor, Just Another Button Company, Dinky Dyes..... who am I kidding...I don't have time to list them all out.  Let's just say I've already sent an email off to Maeann at Bush Mountain Stitchery and she's running a special for 10% off anything featured in the online show plus free shipping in the US for orders over $20.  Doesn't get much better than that! You know you want more stash........... haha.

Ok, before I enable you all even more today I'm going to sign off for now.  Thank you all for the kind messages and emails -- new giveaway next week!  Just keep stitching ~Nicole

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty finish! Nicely done!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome finish! I really like anything Lizzie Kate.
    Happy Stitching
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. This came out so pretty! I love those colors. I'm a big fan of Lizzie Kate myself. TFS

    Alissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stitching! I had never heard of Bush Mountain Stitchery, but I'm going to have to check them out! Not too far from my neck of the woods.

    -Susan

    ReplyDelete