Thursday, October 16, 2014

It's been HOW LONG since I've posted???

Wow. I am a total blog-slacker.

I promise you will start to see stitching posts again -- starting today!

Let's start with a contest, shall we?  If you can guess how many ornaments I made in 2013, I will send a surprise to the winner.  Follow my blog (if you aren't already) and put a guess in the comments section. In the event of a tie, I will put names in a hat and choose at random.  Winner will be drawn on 11/1/14.

Talk to you soon and just keep stitching!

~Nicole


13 comments:

  1. I am guessing 20 ornaments in 2013. Hope I am right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would guess 32 ornaments in 2013!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you stitched 25 ornaments last year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My guess is 15 (fifteen). Thank you for a chance!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think they are 22 ornaments...
    I hope I am right too :)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would say 52 from all the chichings I heard
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi I say 46 ornaments. hugs Lynda Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back to blogging Nicole. I just became a follower. I am going to guess 36. Looking forward to seeing your stitching.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda, can you email me when you get a moment? nicoleramaro at gmail dot com

      Delete
  9. Hi Nicole, I just found you via Sally's blog.
    I'm going to guess at 18

    ReplyDelete