Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Contest Winner Announced & More Finishes

Good Morning!

I'm participating in my first craft fair in about 10 years so every available minute has been going to stitching, punching, sewing, crafting, painting.... :)

First things first:  the contest winner who guessed how many ornaments I made in 2014.  The answer was 41.  Since no one guessed that number, I enacted "The Price Is Right Rules" (closest without going over) and Linda's guess of 36 won it!  Linda, please email me so I can get your mailing info and send you out your prize. Congratulations and thanks to all who participated!

Here are some more of the finishes I've been busy working on:


This is a great Dimensions punch needle design that was so quick to make up...

One of my favorite LHN designs...

And here it is again using vintage 1950's silk ribbon rouching and some homemade rusty bells, then distressed the backing fabric to make it look vintage...

Another favorite LHN design...

... haha... look familiar?...

This LHN was the more involved finishing I've done in a while -- added the red floss and beads evenly spaced around the ornament and then attached the mistletoe embellishments...

I can't tell you how many of these I have stitched up over the past few years...

LOVE this LHN pattern...

 ... so much that I stitched it twice (and LOVE this Moda backing fabric)...


WHEW! Like I said, I've been busy!  Would love to hear what you all have been working on!  You can see more of my stitching finishes as well as other crafting items I'm working on at:  Handmade Heirlooms by Nicole Facebook Page

Talk soon and just keep stitching!  ~Nicole

3 comments:

  1. Everything looks so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous finishes Nicole. Thank you. I emailed my address.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nicole, I'm Lindsey! I have a question and would love to speak with you. Please email me when you have a chance. Thanks so much. I look forward to hearing from you!

    lindseyDOTcaldwellATrecallcenterDOTcom

    ReplyDelete