Sunday, February 5, 2012

Model Stitching & Superbowl Sunday!

Good Superbowl Sunday morning everyone!

I don't have anything to report on my WIP as I've been model stitching but I will have time to show something on the next post as I'm headed to BushMountain's Superbowl Sunday party from 12-5pm!  :)  It's an hour and a half away from me but I don't mind the drive one bit.  Looking forward to shopping and some fun with some new stitching friends. 

Don't be sad that you can't come with me... Maeann and Gary Bush are having an online sale as well and their new site is just about done!  20% off today only, free shipping with a $50 order in the US (not sure about international) and if you need something you don't see up on the site go ahead and ask them because it just may not be posted yet as they did a complete overhaul on their website in the past week or so.  I have placed an online order from them two weeks ago and got it within DAYS (Milk Chocloate Linen for the L*K Flora McSample ornaments---gorgeous!).

Check them out: their link is in the list on the left.  You won't be sorry, but your wallet might be! :)
I'll take some photos and they'll be part of my next post.

Have a great day everyone, and for all my fellow fans---just keep stitching and GO PATRIOTS!  ~Nicole

2 comments: