Tuesday, February 28, 2012

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU 100+!!!

Hi Everyone!

Well!!!  Not only did I reach 100 followers tonight, but it's up to 105!! :) Thank you all so much and welcome to all my new blog followers! This is a fairly new venture for me and I'm looking forward to seeing what this develops into in the coming months.  I read every comment and try to comment from time to time.

DRUMROLL!!!  And the winner of the 3 Lizzie*Kate chart giveaway is...............

Scotstwinmum!


Please send me a message with your snail mail address so I can send them out to the UK for you!

I have some ideas for some fun contests coming up, as well as some ideas for tutorials, etc. so stay tuned.

That'll do it for tonight and remember to just keep stitching! ~Nicole

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations NIcole, and thank you I will email you
    Fran

    ReplyDelete
  2. nicole ,

    i can't find where to IM you , my email addy is

    franmckean@gmail.com

    fran

    ReplyDelete