Friday, January 13, 2012

Punchneedle Finish & New WIP

Hi Everyone!

I took two days off from work to get some things taken care of at the house and have had quite a bit of stitching time before the weekend where there will be MORE stitching time! :)  I got my punchneedle project done and started a new project:
"Winter" by L*K is d-o-n-e done.  For a change of pace punchneedle works up VERY quickly and has a great look.  I'm planning on turning this into a small wall hanging at some point closer to craft fair time.

Silks and fabric for my next WIP for my niece Lexi.  The fabric is 28 ct. Blue Dynasty Cashel Linen and is GORGEOUS!

Progress on "Mermaids" by Country Cottage Needleworks.  Stay tuned!

That's all for now as I want to get back to stitching for a while longer today.  Have a great weekend and I'll post again on Monday; don't forget about the contest still going on until I hit 100 followers.  Just keep stitching!  ~Nicole

4 comments:

  1. Well done dear for such a lovely finish:)
    Beautiful new start and lovely threads..
    Happy stitching
    Cucki xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your punchneedle really did work up quick and the fabric and floss are fantastic. The mermaides are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blue dynasty fabric is gorgeous as is your punch work and stitching. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that completed punch needle. I so want to learn that!

    ReplyDelete