Thursday, January 5, 2012

Two Adorable Sleds Finished

Good Morning Everyone,

I finished and sent off the model piece I was working on for a designer and had some time last night to finish one sled ornament plus complete another one start to finish! :)  Check them out...
I am absolutely in LOVE with these little guys and plan on stitching up a slew more for the 2012 craft fair season (and hopefully keep a few for the family tree also of course!)!!  I saw an ad in the 2011 ornament issue of Just Cross Stitch magazine and ordered them last week.  The sleds sell for $9.99 for 3 of the sleds and there are several designs for sale as well.  Easy payment thru paypal and very fast delivery...you know you want some, too! :) www.dixiedarlin.com

Don't forget about my still ongoing contest once I hit 100 followers and thanks for those of you who have linked to my blog and mentioned it to others. Have a great day and just keep stitching!  ~Nicole

2 comments:

  1. I love them...Great job and what a neat way to finish

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow they are looking so sweet..well done
    hugs cucki xx

    ReplyDelete